Tuesday 25 October 2011

i'll be there

anhedonia. loss of appetite. feeling hopeless. easily got teary eyes over trivial matter. insomnia.
does it ever occur to you?
THOSE  are the signs of  D E P R E S S I O N.



it happened to me several times. rasa nye semua manusia pun pernah mengalami phase ini
memang hidup ini memerlukan certain amount of stress to help us to move on and grow. but some of the stress factor, if it is not well-managed and contained, it will cause big harm. to worst scenario, they got psychotic features and even willingly taking their own life away. 
It's pretty bad, isn't it?

sejak dua minggu kebelakangan ni, makin ramai antara my colleague succumbed to depression. 
Mostly, work-related and half of it personal-related.
Mine has always been personal-related. Ops, let's not talk about me (-_-;)

Anyway, it is really sad to see a friend succumbed to depression. Though, i didn't do much help but at least, i really hope my existence by his/her side somehow lessen the burden. i'll lend you my shoulder and my ears listening to all your worries. I do hope you can ventilate your emotion.

Dear friends, please be strong. 
This is a part of learning process. I'm sure there's hidden benefit yet to be seen by a weak human being like us. Smile and be patient. I'll be there when you need me.

P/s:
 Just want to share my coping mechanism of stress.


pray hard and cry as much as i want while praying. then, surprisingly, i will feel better.

 i will dress nicely with brighter color to lighten the mood.

i will listen to fast-tempo non-depressing songs.


and i will find my friends to borrow their comfort shoulder, share my problems and make jokes and laugh as much as i can.
so far, it works.
neway, gambar hanya sebagai hiasan. 
yg monyet tu takde kaitan dengan yg hidup dan yg mati k~

~sekian~

2 comments:

  1. first : love the dress collections! sangat cantik okay...

    second : i've been through that phase, but i believe that Allah just testing my imaan.. so, i move forward and take the test as one of the sweet and sour of life..

    three : i'm going to batu pahat this weekend.. weeehhuuu! nak blanje aku ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhu skrg aku nyer aim g keje pon nk melaram~ ngeh ngeh ngeh~

    ko turun BP??? bile2??? hanin!! aku kat spore sabtuh ahad nih ngan geng aku turun dr KL~~ ALA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete