Friday 21 October 2011

a little words about me

Assalamualaikum~




moshi~moshi~ sbb dah lama sgt tinggalkan dunia blogging nih, so i want to start fresh~ dulu2 i didn't even reveal myself.. i prefer remain anonymous.. Not that i did bad things that requiring me to do so, but my life has been so stressful and i didn't want to name those who hurt me during that time, so i hide mine also.. new blog, new start la heh~

the forgotten me was named Asliza. Very common name. My little brothers and sister all are having quite a long name. Kalau yang lelaki tu, boleh dapat asthmatic attack nak lafaz nama jer~ hehe tipu2... anyway, I, once asked them why my name was so short? i was so envious with my friends with long and pretty and very feminine name.. My name sounds so muscular.. Dont you think so?? But my parents simply said, the book of name was not available during that time.. I went like 'WHATTTT???' with obviously not-satisfied expressions.. And then they finally explained.. 'A' stands for my father's name.. 'S' my mother's.. 'LI' was my grandfather's.. and 'ZA' was my grandmother's.. pretty complicated name~ still, i pernah la jugak niat nak angkat sumpah nak tukar nama. huhu kelaka kan? and my parents somehow get to know my intention. Sapa ntah barua masa tuh~ grr~

but one time, my father told me, with this name, i got good results.. admitted to boarding school and got straight As ( zaman budak2 jer~) and with this name, i won several chess championships ever since my primary school and even secondary schools.. and i should be proud holding this name.. pandai gak ayah aku pujuk ngan ayat menyentap hati~ so hidup la aku ngan nama ini~ still hoping for a good thing to come in my life.

after almost 17 years of living, (masa tgh SPM tuh) then i'm so grateful for being named as short as 6 letters. Y? it's because it's easier to write down in any form and didn't take much space.. Save on my ink.. and save on money~ (err the later sounds so fake.. this is not me! this is not me! (x__x) haha )

my age? err it was depressing to mention it all. but numbers do not indicate anything right? as long as we feel young at heart, it's enough, right? haha cover la tuh~

currently i've been working as a government servant for almost 4 years.. yes, i'm a career woman~ OOO yeahhh~~ sounds good, meh? but NO, NO, NO... my life has been so busy and tiring. So stressful and so many responsibilities were held by my title. They said my profession has that 'licence to KILL'. huhu i've never used it though.. hopefully not also in the future.. But my signatures can release burial permit.. U want some? haha JK... So what motivates me for all this while is 'WORK HARD AND PLAY HARD'.. padahal tak la keje kuat mana pon~ huhu so i planned a long holiday every 2 months~ that's why i'm so broke (~_~;) takpe next month dpt gaji lagi~ huhu

my LOVE life... errr it's a LOVELESS life. ok pull stop. next topic~

macam dah takde pape dah..

pendek je rupanye introduction about me nih.. So kay~ next time bleh tambah2 lagi ajinomoto hidup aku yang tak berapa best tuh.. nk kene korek2 cerebral cortex nk tulis nih~  haish..

till then, chow~~

No comments:

Post a Comment